Expected School-wide Learning Results (ESLRs) are the connection between what the students are learning and how they are living. Throughout ESLRs students demonstrate faith, their interaction as a citizen, how they manage their talents, and how they are continually growing as reflected through assignments (i.e. tests, quizzes, projects, and journals) recorded in the student's academic portfolio.
- Glorifying God by sharing His love in word and deed.
- Discerning the meaning of Scripture and applying it to their lives.
- Sharing the gospel message of salvation through Christ crucified.
- Practicing self-discipline and Christian ethics in their social and professional environments.
- Serving the needs of others through active participation in their communities.
- Expressing an attitude of positive conflict resolution.
- Exhibiting civic responsibility and global awareness.
- Showing integrity.
Good Stewardship of Gods Gifts
- Sharing all that has been given to them, both spiritually and materially.
- Respecting and caring for all things which God has created.
- Using academic, artistic and creative expression, and athletic abilities productively.
- Displaying economic and financial literacy and responsibility.
Preparedness For a Productive Life
- Acquiring and applying knowledge, skills and concepts from a wide range of areas to real life situations.
- Evaluating and using various information sources, including those of a technical nature, to accomplish specific tasks.
- Developing problem solving skills which allow them to evaluate problems from multiple perspectives, and identifying appropriate, rational solutions to address these problems.
- Employing self-direction, accountability and adaptability in setting and managing goals.
- Articulating and communicating ideas effectively using oral, written and non-verbal communication skills in a variety of contexts.